Tuesday, August 21, 2012

River Day

Sunday after the clouds burned off Peyt and I met the fam down on the river for an afternoon in the sun and water! Olivia is sick (again!).  This time with croup...so she stayed home with B :(  We ended up taking her to the emergency room that night.  
I love being at the river, it reminds me of all the days we spent there when I was little. Peyton had so much fun playing in the water and riding in Grandpa's boat. I hope we can squeeze one more river day in before school starts.


Pics all out of order..whoops
My boy loving the boat ride

Randy's boat decided to break down so we towed him back to the boat ramp.   We had fun taking pictures of each other and throwing the licorice bag back and forth.

Lots of big ships

Randy wearing Jen's hat...dork.

haha


Some iPhone pics...

No comments: