Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Catching up with friends

Saturday we finally met up with Kate and Ethan for lunch and to play at the park.  We hadn't seen them barely at all this summer due to Kate and I's work schedules changing.  We ate lunch at Red Robin and then headed to a park to play.  Olivia had fun chasing the boys and being newly park-independent.  She found a slide just her size and she did the big girl swing all by herself!

Tire swinging!
She did this slide over and over and over...




Then on Sunday the kids and I met up with my good friend Diana who was in town from Spokane for her hubby's softball tournament.  We went to Wow! Burger at Cascade Station and then had a treat at YoCream.  Peyton talked her ear off and Olivia was playing Ms. Shy.  Olivia finally warmed up to her before we parted ways and gave her a huge "BYE!!!"  Diana is one of those friends where we can go months without seeing each other and we pick up right where we left off.  I love her.  But I'm sad I didn't even think to get a picture with her!  :( Love you Dee!

No comments: