Saturday, September 8, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten!

Peyton's teacher gave him a special note to open up the night before the first day of Kindergarten.  It came with some confetti to sprinkle under his pillow to help him sleep well before his big day.  He told me he slept REALLY good when he woke up the next morning...





Kindergarten 2012!


Peyt had a great first day.  He tells me he loves school and even asked me if they had night-time Kindergarten so he could go at night too.  I'm excited to watch him learn and grow this school  year.

Side note: Olivia had a hard time with his first day.  While I was dropping him off, she looked up at me and she had huge tears rolling down her face.  And she kept pointing to Peyton's empty car seat after we left and saying his name.  So sad! She will miss him during the day.



1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a cute idea, I love it!