Wednesday, September 12, 2012

One on One

Today was my first week day off while Peyton was at school all day, so Olivia and I had the entire day just her and I.  It totally took me back to the simple days of Peyton and I...spending the morning running errands, playing, eating lunch together, cooking and playing outside.
Today after dropping off Peyton we....
~Stopped at Tar-jay to pick up some dog food
~I made some Oatmeal energy bites-she was the taste tester
~She napped, I lifted weights.
~She woke up, I started getting dinner ready so it would be done for after soccer practice tonight while she played with a puzzle. (Chicken and black bean enchilada casserole! Yummers)
~We shared lunch...tuna fish w/pickles and wheat thins and an apple.
~We headed outside to play and go for a walk.
~Now she's napping again as I anxiously wait for B and Peyt to get home and tell me about his day!

I think Livs enjoyed the one on one time...and getting to play with Peyton's toys to all her hearts content.
She loves to play with this stroller

She spotted an airplane



She goes around and around the cult-a-sac

She loves Pancho...he on the other hand would rather be left alone.  Here he is giving her the side-eye

She just couldn't believe she got to play with all of Peyton's stuff



But I do have to say, they have a lot of fun playing together.  Here are a couple pics of them "camping" last week....

And watching a movie together.  I love them!

1 comment:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Funny - I too made Chicken and black bean enchiladas earlier this week, did you get it off pinterest?