Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas with the Prazeau's

After Christmas morning and a nap for Olivia, we headed to my dad's house for a Christmas celebration with my side of the fam.  We had a huge potluck, gifts for the littles and our annual gift exchange.
Beautiful Stephers and RJ

Peyton playing with his DS.  Austin also got one from Santa and they had fun playing with them together.

Gorgeous nieces Marissa and Alexa.

She will kill me for posting this pic..haha.  Steph playing peek-a-boo with Livs

Opening stockings 
We all got this Christmas card from my nephew Brandon and his new bride Kate announcing their new arrival in July!

{Great} Grandpa opening a picture frame for a future pic of a new great grandchild!

At this point we all had a little too much wine and we were taking pics like this and also, the boys all had a contest weighing themselves on the scale? Random, but true Prazeau crazy style.

Best friend/sister/niece forever!

Mayhem in the kitchen

Amy and I

Cousin Love!

Sibling love!

My bro Hugh and sis-in-law Sherri

More loot.  I see a bedroom clean out and Goodwill run in our  near future.

Giving Grandpa loves

More Ninjago Legos {And my brother Hugh in the background, gotta love him}


Getting help from Kate

Oh Lex, just show your gorgeous face.


Watching Grandpa open gifts


Silly cousins!



No comments: