Friday, February 22, 2013

A weekend of parties

Last weekend we had two joint parties for the kids.  Since there are so many people we did one party for my side of the family and one party for B's side of the family.  I was so thankful that our floor were installed, and our laundry room was finished before the party.  It feels so nice to have my house put back together!  On Saturday, for the Prazeau's, I made Paula Deen's ham mac and cheese, Mexican tortilla roll-ups, veggies with spinach dip, and fruit, chips, etc.  Sunday per Peyton's request, I made chicken cordon bleu, salad and garlic bread for the Springer's.  Here are a slew of pictures...
Olivia's bunny cake I made her

So happy about his Ninjago cake


 

Last minute Dollar store decor

I tried to get a good pic of the two birthday kids together, but didn't get a one.

Steph giving me the boom

Showing off her dollhouse from mom and dad.

Excited about his new Ninjago lego from mom and dad

Lots of loot!


Basketball from Grandpa!



I think the shopping cart and play food from Steph and RJ was one of  her favorite gifts of the night.




Playing with her doll house

Steph playing ball with Austin and Peyt



She loved her ice cream cone kit from Cousins Brandon and Kate
 Springer party!


Grammy helping Liv open


My sweet 6-year-old


This pic cracks me up.  They had a gift to open that was for the both of them and Olivia wasn't thrilled about that...

Then she was better when Peyt let her do most of the opening.  He's really good with her most of the time.
Practicing some chest passes with Uncle A. 


She's going to be a baller, I can already tell!!


Pancho and Tootsie relaxing...party poopers

Grammy and Paoa got Peyt a fireman costume. 

More cake!!!

 

We had a fun but busy weekend celebrating! I think this will be the last year that the kids would be willing to have joint parties... :)


No comments: