Friday, February 1, 2013

Sledding at the mountain

Last Sunday we bundled up and headed up to Ski Summit at Mt Hood for some sledding.  Peyton was finally feeling better after 3 days of high fever and was so excited for SNOW! It was gorgeous up there.  Olivia was unsure of everything.  She's not a fan of the cold and wanted me to hold her most of the time.  She made it down a few times, but wasn't thrilled with the bumps and the snow in her face.  B and I had fun going down a few times ourselves too!  Most of my pics are with my phone.  I didn't wanna lug my camera with me, along with Olivia and pulling tubes up and down the mountain.
So excited!

Not so excited

Gorgeous


Sibs




Her expression is the complete opposite of him...haha


My love


I got a serious workout, lugging this kid up the hill


My girl


My boy


Daddy and Peyt



We took a break and ate lunch/warmed up at the Huckleberry Inn



Getting sleepy

Ready to go back out!
Here's a video of Peyton going down the big bill


Pooped kiddos on the way home.  It was snowing so hard when we left....for a pretty, and peaceful ride home for B and I.






No comments: