Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kate's Shower & Austin's Birthday Party

Yesterday after Peyton's basketball game, Olivia and I went to a belated baby shower for Kate since she delivered Sullivan a few days before her shower date in June.  My sister-in-law Amy threw the shower at my dad's house and followed it with Austin's 10th birthday party.  I can't believe he's 10! 


Liv and I at her very first baby shower.
 
 
 
Amy rented a soft serve machine for the parties, so fun!

Amy and Sully


Aww...cousin kisses

The soft serve topping bar


Kate and her boy

Olivia was a great present helper....sometimes a little too helpful :)


Sully is so laid back and chill! I just love him to pieces.

Birthday kisses for Austin!

I can't believe he's TEN!


Marissa and Lex being silly

I love my gorgeous nieces!

Peyton is looking so much older to me lately. 

Photographer in the making.
 
 
 
Since we had a full day of places to be, Olivia didn't get her normal afternoon nap in and boy was she tired as the afternoon went on.  And sugar loaded and delirious.  She couldn't even walk straight.


Grandparent love..  They're too young!

Sweet boy finally conked out.  He's so cute, I can't even stand it!
 


No comments: