Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve with the Springer's

B and I both worked on Christmas Eve and then headed over to his parent's house afterwards for our first Christmas celebration.  We had a delicious dinner followed by gift opening. It was a great time with family, and the kids loved opening their first round of loot.




My boy and I

Love them

He is so my child

<3>

Great Grandma Barb and her doggie Mo


Stoked he got the compass he was asking for!

I was so spoiled this Christmas by my in-laws! B got a new ladder and I swore I took a pic of him with it, but I can't find it for the life of me.

A much needed new set of knives.


Aaron got a leg lamp night light (Frag-ee-lay)

Olivia got a new ride...a convertible VW bug!  She tells everyone she got a new Jetta

And Peyt got an electric scooter! He has been riding it non stop.  We had a wonderful Christmas Eve!


No comments: