Monday, December 2, 2013

Sending Brad off...

The weekend before Thanksgiving we had a dinner for my nephew Brad, who is leaving (today actually) for US Marine Corp boot camp in San Diego.  It makes me SOO so nervous to think about him being a marine, and all that comes with boot camp etc.  He's still just my little (6'7") nephew to me.  He gave everyone his food request to put together a dinner of all his favorite foods.  He asked for my chocolate peanut butter brownie trifle. 
I know he's going to do great, he's been training like crazy and is in awesome shape.  I'm excited to see what his future holds.  We love you Bradley!!

Attempting a family shot, nearly impossible.

Sully was so hilarious in this jumper, he jumps like CRAZY!

A pic with all the guys...

And then this happened?

Peyton loves his cousin

And Liv is obsessed with Marissa and Lexa

Polishing off those cheesy potatoes!


 
Then we all, at the last minute, decided to have dinner ONE last time with Brad last night.  We met at Sayler's and it was nice to all be together to send him off once and for all!

No comments: