Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Tree Hunt 2013

I have been on the hunt for a specific type of tree.  I forget the name of it, but it's a type of noble. I noticed my college mate Shannon gets this type of tree, so last year I asked her which farm she goes to and she told me Tannenbaum Platz Farm.  So, I typed the name in my phone last year and vowed to try it next time.  Well, it didn't disappoint.  It was such a simple farm, and priced perfectly.  Peyton wasn't too sure about this Charlie Brown-type tree, but we agreed that next year, he can pick a different type of tree if he doesn't like this one.  I think he actually likes it now.  It was fun to decorate and it's so much easier to maneuver around and water!  I love it!  Thanks again Shannon..


This was our first pick of a tree, but we ended up choosing a different one.


This is it!


The lights were a little more tricky to string


No comments: