Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Birthday party with the Prazeau's

I'm late blogging here, but we had my side of the family over a few weeks ago for a sub-sandwich bar dinner along with ice cream cake to celebrate the kids' birthdays.  They loved having their family over and were spoiled with gifts.  
Sully is such a crack up.  I love him


Listening intently to Peyton read his card. Look at his curls!

Legos from Uncle Randy, Aunt Amy and Austin

More Lego Friends for Liv from Steph and RJ.  She wore her Cinderella dress along with a tiara for half the night. 


So crazy that he is 8!

I had so much fun helping her put these Legos togather. Why didn't they have these fun sets when I was a kid??!

Peyt was super excited about Just Dance 2015 for the Wii

Lotion and Lip gloss from Uncle Hughy, Aunt Sherri, and Marissa

Looking at a cool science book he got from Brandon, Kate and Sully.



The kids had fun blasting music in Liv's room and playing.

Sully busting out some Karaoke

No comments: