Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Some extra 4-year-old tidbits

As I was interviewing Peyton for his annual birthday questionnaire, and Liv declared that she wanted to answer questions too! "Mom, will you ask me things and write it down too?"

My favorite toy: Karaoke Radio
My favorite sport: Basketball
The best show on TV: Sofia the First
The coolest person on Earth: Jesus
My favorite thing to do in school: Learn things
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go: Target (I died laughing at this-she is so my daughter)
My favorite colors: Purple
When I grow up I'm going to be: A pet doctor
My favorite song: Let it Go
The book I'm loving right now: Ladybug Girl goes to the Beach
Two words to describe me are: Silly and pretty
My favorite season: Fall so I can jump in leaves!
The best thing about camping is: Sleeping in a tent
My favorite food: Eggs
One food I really dislike: Avocado
My best friend: She named all the boys in her class...oh boy.  I asked her to pick two: Ben and Kingston
If I had one wish it would be: That Grandma can come back to her house so I can meet her (breaks my heart!)
My best memory: Going to the beach.

And here are her updated stats from her 4-year well check with the doc:

Height: 44" (Greater than 97th percentile)
Weight: 41 lbs (84th percentile)



Love my girl.


No comments: