Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Miss them so much!

Today I met Jill at Washington Square for some coffee, browsing, and lots of chatting. She moved moved back to Salem from San Diego with her hub in January and we finally got a chance to meet up. With both Jill and Becky, we can go months, even years without seeing each other and once we reunite, we pick up right where we left off. They are my best friends and our relationship with one another is one-of-a-kind. We would have talked all day if we could, but I had to get home and get Peyton down for a nap. I'm hoping Becky will be able to come to Oregon soon for a visit so we can have all three of us 'cookies' back together again. I also scanned some pics of the good ol' days in college. We lived together and played basketball for four years and we really had some good times. I miss those days like crazy!! Love you so much Cooks and I'm glad I finally got one of you to move back home!! :)
(Click on the scanned images to make them bigger)














1 comment:

poopsie said...

awww...i just love old friends like that...best part is they just keep getting better with time! so glad you could enjoy the time~