Sunday, August 16, 2009

This past week.

I've been off this past week, and have enjoyed being home with my boys. B has been working on installing our floors all week and Peyton and I have been enjoying hanging out at home and relaxing. Here are some pictures from throughout the week...








Enthralled by the mini excavator

Look at those calves! lol, I have a thing about nice calves. I'm just jealous.



Story time with Daddy

"Helping" with the flooring.

Playdoh'ing it up.


Making a shark










The dogs had a restful week (as usual).

My dad turned 69 years old on Thursday the 13th. He doesn't act or look his age, it blows my mind that he will be 70 next year. We had a bbq at my parents celebrating his birthday...

Austin and Peyton

Silly guy

My grandma, Peyton, and my dad in the background.
Another no nap day for Peyton. He was out as soon as we hit the freeway to head home.

Getting ready for church today.
It was a nice 2 weeks off....now back to work tomorrow. I'm going to miss B and Peyton so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

More cute pics ... especially of the puppies, too!! :o)