Monday, August 10, 2009

Wickiup 2009...

Last week we went on our annual trip to Wickiup in Central Oregon. It's my favorite place. My family has gone there pretty much every year since I was a baby. Camping, dirt, swimming, wakeboarding, boating, sunbathing, smores, snipes, deer runs, snacks, cards, laughing, rock skipping, sand, misquito bites, outhouses, tents, campers, bike-riding, naps, reading, lounging--is all we do all week. Needless to say it was just an odd year. B had to drive home and work for part of the week and having a toddler in the peak of the terrible 2's in a new environment was challenging to say the least. Luckily my sister-in-law Amy let us borrow her dad's camper for the week which was awesome, especially since we had rain, thunder, lightening, and all around colder temperatures than usual. We left a few days early. However, I am looking forward to another awesome year camping at Wickiup. Here's just a few of my pictures-I just got my new camera in a couple days before we left. I'm still learning how to use it... :) I'll post more pictures for those of you on facebook!







Ok this is a rarity-Pancho was CLEARLY out of his element. He usually won't let Peyton within reach of him. :)




Squirting himself





Cousin hug









1 comment:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Looks like so much fun....hopefully 3 years old will be a little easier.