Friday, September 11, 2009

All about I

I am frustrated with my knee, I just wanna run.

I think I need to be more optimistic.

I have an addiction to my Blackberry.

I wish there were more than 24 hrs in a day.

I hate clutter.

I miss being a care free kid.

I fear losing loved ones.

I hear my favorite song on the radio.

I smell nothing in particular.

I crave ice cream at night.

I search for ways to engage Peyton to the best of my ability.

I wonder if this new job will allow me to solely work at home.

I regret too much. I need to let things go.

I love my family.

I ache to get into really good shape again.

I am not perfect-far from it.

I believe in God.

I dance with Peyton to Michael Jackson ("Jatson mama!").

I sing in the car.

I cry when I think of anything happening to Peyton.

I fight with myself over and over again.

I win when I have a secret challenge with the person next to me on the tredmill at the gym. :)

I lose my mind more often now than in the past.

I never go to bed without brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I always end up forgiving.

I listen to country music the majority of the time, which is funny because until after college, I despised it.

I can multitask well.

I am scared of failing.

I need to organize our office at home.

I am happy that I have the opportunities that God has blessed me with.

I imagine being completely content one day.

I tag everyone.

No comments: