Friday, September 4, 2009

Things I love in life...

~Waking up early in the morning during summertime and it being hot already.


~Gardening-I'm learning more and more each Spring from my mama.

~Peyton's kisses-always accompanied with a hug and then a second kiss.


~Season changes-it seems I'm always ready at the end of summer for cooler weather and vice versa in winter.

~Summer BBQs with family and friends.




~PBJs.


~My mom's off-hand jokes-corny sometimes, but always good for a laugh. ("Kiss my what?")


~A good night's sleep-when you feel like you didn't even move all night. (Rare these days)




~Hearing an old song on the radio and having it take you back to good memories.


~My husband

~Camping at Wickiup



~Hydrangeas.




~My mom's cooking.



~Nertz.


~Reminiscing about old times with my family.



~Reading a good book, and being unable to put it down.

~My niece Steph and true BFF.


~March Madness.


~My dad's wisdom.



~Giuseppe's pizza.

~Red Wine


~And.....HIM!