Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oaks Park

Yesterday we went to Oaks Park with Kate/Ethan and Amy/Hunter. On Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 0930-1130 they have a 6 and under ride time. Peyton loved it. He wanted me to go on some of the rides with him in the beginning but after that he had no fear. We made the mistake of going on the Tilt-O-Whirl first which was scary (I thought) for a toddler, and Hunter was done after that. Peyton did okay on that ride, he just said it made him dizzy. I personally felt nauseous after that one. His favorite ride by far was the airplanes. Him and Ethan went on the rides multiple times and both had a lot of fun. I'm hoping to go again before the preschool time ends on Sept 23rd! It was fun for me too, I used to go to Oaks Park when I was a kid all the time and it brought back good memories!


Flying the plane.
The boys playing around.




On the Tilt-O-Whirl




Ok this ride was crazier than I thought. Peyton had a death grip the whole time but didn't complain one bit. (Kate and Ethan in the pink car and us in the blue)



Riding the train




Driving the car with Ethan.





Motorcycles




Planes...again.

1 comment:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

I am up for next week if you are interested either Tuesday or Wednesday. I also want to go to the new pool at the East Portland CC.