Thursday, September 10, 2009

This week...

This week the weather hasn't been the greatest but we've been working really hard on potty training and Peyton is doing so well. He's finally getting it, although he has parts of certain days where he simply refuses. I can feel that Fall is coming and I'm sad to see summer go, but I absolutely LOVE fall. I'm looking forward to cooler weather and all the fun things Fall brings!


Still loves his trains




Putting his friends down for a nap.


It makes my heart so happy when he plays basketball...








He found something.....





This HUGE spider. And he kept poking it with his finger. ICK, I can't stand spiders.


1 comment:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Love the putting the friends down for a nap...Ethan does the same thing and I find it really entertaining.