Saturday, November 28, 2009

27 days til Christmas!

Friday night I got off early-just in time for the tree lighting! BUT-it was SO crowded and kind of a joke. After we got through traffic and parked, we finally squirmed our way up to where we could actually see the tree, but it was way uncomfortable. I'm not one to be all snug and cozy up against strangers in downtown Portland. :) We booked out of there as soon as the tree was lit and headed to eat dinner at Peyton's fav-"A Robin," AKA Red Robin. I didn't get any good pictures at the tree lighting, as I could barely move to take a picture.

Then this morning we headed out to Oregon City to Allen's tree farm to cut down our Christmas tree! We were so indecisive, but found a great big one! B's dragging it in the house as I type, but I'm sad that I have to work in a couple hours, so the decorating will be saved until Monday when I have a day off. I'm excited to decorate our house!





Right by our tree B somehow spotted this little salamander! He was so cute and had a bright orange belly.











Our tree!



















There's our tree going into the baler to be shook and baled. It's very loud and Peyton was pretty scared of it.
More pictures to come once the final decorated product is finished!








No comments: