Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Short but sweet..

Becky flew in to surprise Jill for her shower! She was in town for something like 30 hours, but it was 30 hours of bliss! The morning after she flew in, we drove down to Salem-which was a perfect drive for Bec and I to catch up. Jill was pretty surprised and it was so great for us 3 to be together again! It was a beautiful baby shower brunch, hosted by her sister-in-law. After the shower we headed to downtown Salem and did a little shopping, ate Thai food, and tried to make the most of the rest of the day together. These girls mean the world to me and I love how no matter how long it's been since we last saw each other, we pick right up where we left off-talking about everything and anything. We definitely have a one-of-a-kind friendship-they're like family to me. Love you Cookies and I can't wait until we are together again!

Jill is so stinking cute pregnant. She'd due in January- a babygirl.



GFU girls-Marisa, Beth, Jill, me, Becky, and Melissa.


My BFF's!




No comments: