Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!

We had a great Halloween. Peyton loved wearing his costume and did awesome trick-or-treating! Some people's decorations scared him, but overall he did great. He did really well saying thank you, and at some houses decided to say thank you, and then turn around again and say "Thank you for dinner!!!" Silly kid.

Tigger

A little hesitant going up to Grammy and Papa's (B's parents) -they had some scary decorations!

Then we met my brother Randy, sis-in-law Amy, and Austin at my parents to get some candy. Austin was a soldier.


Off to trick-or-treat around my parent's neighborhood.






It was a perfect night, warm and dry. Peyton was sweating by the time we were done. He couldn't wait to get back to Grandma's house so he could have the sucker I promised.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!






2 comments:

amy :) said...

adorable!!!!

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Very cute Tigger...my favorite.