Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cousins

Peyton and his cousin Austin have gotten to the ages where they really play well together.  Today since my parents headed to the beach for the weekend, my sister-in-law Amy and I headed over to their house so we could be there when the cable guy came to hook up my Dad's TV with HD (a gift for his b-day) and to also clean the house up for my parents.  My mom isn't able to get around much anymore so this will hopefully ease my Dad and my Grandma's stress a bit.  The two boys kept busy all morning and had a ton of fun.  It's so fun to watch them grow up together and bond.

Sitting on the kitchen counter while we mopped the floors.

They were busy with Legos for a long time.

Then painted some pictures for Grandma and Grandpa.

Sidewalk chalk.  They wanted to be left alone, can u tell by the stank eyes they're giving me?



No comments: