Thursday, March 31, 2011

1st non-errand outing

Yesterday I ventured out with both kids to the Children's Museum.  I carried Olivia in my front carrier and it was a success!  It was nice to get out of the house and for Peyton to do something fun.  I feel bad because I  haven't been taking him out to do fun stuff like usual since Olivia's been born.  I've taken him to 24-hour fitness with me and he's played in the kids club while I work out a couple times which he loves.  And he gets some indoor exercise since we've had such lovely rainy weather lately.  I'm hoping to get out much more, especially if the weather ever improves.  The museum was SO busy, but he still ran around and had a blast.  They had a lot of new areas to play in from the last time we were there and the Curious George display too.




Tried to get Olivia in the picture too in the Bjorn, no such luck..

The vet office

Checking his ferret-looking patient's heart

Giving a dog a bath

The grocery store is always his favorite.  It was so crowded and I think he had everything in the store in the checkout lane.





Giant light bright

No comments: