Monday, November 28, 2011

Elf on the Shelf


I've been planning on getting Peyton the Elf on the Shelf and the opportunity was perfect this weekend.  Sunday morning Peyton was having trouble listening, so B said he was going to go have a chat with Santa at the mall.  (He really was just going to Target to get more formula).  I got to thinking when he left and texted him telling him to get the Elf on the Shelf while he was there and say that Santa sent him home with it.  Peyton was pretty shocked.  He cannot ever touch the elf or he will lose his magic and each night he will fly to the North Pole to give Santa a report of how Peyton is behaving. Then he'll come back and find a new spot to sit in the house. He named his elf Fred.
Daddy explaining the rules of the elf.

This is where he sat yesterday.

Peyton showing him what he wants for Christmas.
I wish I had my own Elf on a Shelf when I was little!  Such a great idea...

No comments: