Sunday, November 20, 2011

Olivia's Baptism

Today we had Olivia baptized by Monsignor Murphy, my previous high school president, and high school classmate of my dad, at St. John Fisher Parish.  My brother Randy and sister-in-law Amy stood as her godparents.  The baptism went super smooth, Olivia was content and looking as beautiful as ever in her white gown! Here are a LOT of pictures of her big day.

1 Samuel 1:27-28
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD."

Gorgeous girl


Peyton looking dapper


Peyton making the sign of the cross on her forehead.

I love her!

Being anointed with oil.




Peyton holding her candle



Giving Monsignor Murphy a high-five at the end.

Austin and Peyton


Us with Randy and Amy

My dad, Olivia, and I.

B's mom and dad with him and Livs

No comments: