Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

I worked on Thanksgiving until 330pm and then headed over to B's parent's house for turkey dinner! My dad went to Joseph to spend the holiday with his sister and my siblings all either spent Thanksgiving with their in-laws or with their own kids (which was a first!).  There are so many things to be thankful for...my husband, my kids, my family, my friends, good health, food, warmth and job!
I took some pics on my phone, they are all out of order..

Peyton helping Grammy make whipped cream
Quality control taste!
He did a great job
Tired girl seems to be sucking that thumb a lot more lately...
Olivia with her Papa
I tried to get a pic when we were driving, but all Olivia wanted to do was pet her brother.
Hanging out with Daddy
Hard to get a smile from this girl!

No comments: