Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bunco/Poker Night

Shenanigans.  That's the best word to describe this night.  Steph (Gilly) and RJ had the whole fam over for a bunco/poker night.  Girls upstairs playing Bunco, guys downstairs playing poker.  We were all up into the wee hours of the morning and had so much fun! Us girls didn't end up finishing all of our rounds of bunco due to a little too much liquid love and getting distracted with a Beyonce dance-off.  Our adult Prazeau parties are getting to be pretty crazy..but I love it!  The guys had fun too.  B lost all his money and was dipping into my poker change bag by the end of the night.  :) 
I may regret posting some of these pics, but YOLO. haha.
Potluck style food, so delicious!


Bunco!

Poker boys

Jennica, Steph and I. Us 3 are dangerous when we get together.  BeyBeyBey. 




Jennica making it rain!

My Sher-bear and I.  

Randy the only sober adult-I don't know how he deals with all of us.

UM.

Brandon and Kate having their own dance party.

Bey

They moved the poker upstairs later. ***Side story about all the Crown Royal bags on the table. (I swear we aren't alcoholics, haha). We all have our own Crown Royal bag for poker money, because my mom always used a Crown Royal bag for her poker money, so this is a way we keep her spirit alive.  

Brandon and Sherri


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Holy moly that was a fun night.... Romaine Records was in full effect #prazeaudanceteam