Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas morning 2014

This year I had to work until 9pm on Christmas Eve so when I got off work it was a mad dash to get cookies/milk, etc out for Santa and get the kids to bed at a reasonable time.  Luckily B and I a night to ourselves a couple days before Christmas and got everything wrapped and ready this year, so even WE got to bed at a reasonable hour.  I was so excited I couldn't sleep though.  It's so fun watching the kids experience the magic of Christmas.
Cookies/Milk for Santa, Carrots/Spinach for the reindeer.

Santa came!

Opening stockings

Olivia is so not a morning person.  Peyt had to wake her up at about 8am (after being awake for who knows how long) and she just wanted to stay in bed.  


A table top foos ball table he wanted.

Bow and arrow for Liv

He asked Santa for a robe.  He got a special Batman one.




Daddy helping Liv put together her Lego trailer
The girl that goes with this lego is named Olivia.  Perfect. 


Peyton got a huge lego set from Santa.  It took him about 3 days to put it together.

I didn't get any pictures of B and I opening gifts this year.  He always gets me great stuff...he's smart and he peruses my pinterest for ideas. :)  I got some nice jeans, workout pants, makeup, a new purse, Starbucks mug, Starbucks gold tumbler from Peyt, Iggy Azaela cd from Olivia (ha) and some other small things as well.

I got B new boots, lots of clothes/workout clothes, a pair of the old school new balance tennies, the kids got him a leather/wood jump rope, and some other small things too! 

We had a great morning just hanging out together and playing with our new stuff.  Then I got busy making enough lasagna to feed 25 people for my dad's house that afternoon!  More on that in the next post...

No comments: