Friday, December 5, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We switch every year for Thanksgiving for celebrations with B and I's families.  This year it was our year to spend with my side of the family.  I had to work til 2pm but we headed straight over to my dad's for a delicious turkey dinner, family (31 total people!), cards and games! I love my family...such a fun night.

Sully! Aren't his cheeks somethin' else?!

Liv playing Uno with Kaitlyn

Dad carving the 25lb bird

Kid table!

Just a few of the desserts...there were even more in the fridge.

Peyton played this Michael Jackson Wii game all night.  He was a sweaty dancing machine!  See video below
 

Sully and Livs getting down.

We dealt some cards and played Rummy Royal. Our family fave card game.
 
Gilly and Rissa getting down in between hands
 

My dad, B, and my bro-in-law Brett watching football


 

No comments: