Wednesday, February 17, 2016

5

February 3, our Olivia turned FIVE!  She still remains our sweet and easy going girl.  

School: 
Olivia continues to thrive in school.  She loves going everyday, all day.  Her writing, letter sounds, number counting have improved immensely. She has a couple numbers she still writes backwards, but we are working on that.  She can count to 100, and is reading simple one syllable words.  Her report card comments from her teacher say: "Olivia is a good listener.  She pays attention and is eager to help.  She likes a challenge and loves to answer questions. We will work on writing more in upper an lowercase as well as challenging her with reading and writing larger numbers."

PK School photo

Always eager and excited for school

Favorite Activities:
Olivia has a huge love for sports. Soccer, basketball and baseball are her faves.  She loves to practice and is always up to hit some whiffle balls, shoot hoops, practice dribbling or kick the soccer ball with me.  She has a drive to get better...she reminds me of how I was as a kid, except I didnt start this early!  I'm excited to see which sport she chooses as her 1st love and to watch her work hard.
She also loves to draw, color, play cards (she is a card shark!), play with makeup, do puzzles and play anything with Peyton.  She absolutely loves being around family.

Favorite Foods:
PB and honey sandwiches, ketchup, waffles, sloppy joes, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, peanuts, apples, grapes, chips/salsa, hot dogs.  She almost always prefers water over anything else.  She isnt much of a milk drinker.  She will occasionally drink almond milk.  She's somewhat of a picky eater, but mostly she is just a very SLOW eater. We end up having to set a timer so she wont take an hour to eat a meal. She eats very slow and will chit chat, take a nibble, and chat some more.  She's silly.

Personality: Olivia is 80% of the time in a great mood.  She has an optimistic outlook on life that I envy and is easy going.  Peyton is the opposite so they clash a lot of the time.  She is not an early riser, it takes her a while to wake up and can be a bit of a bear coming out of hibernation on early mornings. She is so loving, caring and loves to do the right thing.  She has a little bit of anxiety with new people or situations, but mainly just loves being around her family.

5-Year Check-up: (04/29/16)

Height: 47.5 inches (up 3.5 inches from last year)
Weight: 49.5 lbs (up 8.5 lbs from last year)


And for the annual questionairre:

My favorite toy: Puzzles
My favorite sport: Soccer
The best show on TV: Sofia the First
The coolest person on Earth: Mommy
My favorite thing to do in school: Play outside
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go: To the park
My favorite colors: Sparkle
When I grow up I'm going to be: A doctor
My favorite song: anything Justin Bieber
The book I'm loving right now: The Elsa one
Two words to describe me are: Smart and good listener
My favorite season: Summer
The best thing about camping is: Bike rides and swimming
My favorite food: Apples
One food I really dislike: Avocado
My best friend: Kooper
If I had one wish it would be: That the street was a trampoline, so when you fall down it won't hurt.
My best memory: Going to Lincoln City with our family.



Managed to get an early morning smile on her birthday.

It was sports day at school on her birthday
After school, Liv opened a little gift from us before we headed to her basketball practice.






After her practice she got to pick where she wanted to eat and she picked Dea's, a cute little diner in Gresham. 




A corndog of course!

Happy Birthday Olivia Sandra! 

No comments: