Saturday, February 6, 2016

2016 St. Therese Auction

St. Therese had another very successful auction!  This year it was held at the Multnomah Athletic Club.  It was a Kentucky Derby theme.  We didn't wear hats, but some people had some really awesome ones!  It was super fancy and we had a great time with good friends!

All iPhone pics so the quality isn't good...

All fancied up with my husby

Pardon my selfie, but I had to document a good winged eyeliner day.  :)

Molly, Meggan and I.  Love these girls, we've become good friends as well as our kids.

Love this handsome guy so much

The food was good!

B's parents and us.  They are always so supportive of the kids and us.   My dad, Steph and RJ were sick and unable to come. :(
After the auction we met up at the Candlelight (total dive!) for some Karaoke/drinks.  Meggan and Jimmy are amazing!  B and I had fun watching, haha.  

Hot dads!

No comments: