Saturday, February 13, 2016

Birthday party with the Prazeau's

Having both kids' birthdays so close together, we have to combine their parties.  They are still okay with it thankfully.  We had my side of the family over for dinner, cake, ice cream and gifts to celebrate Peyton turning 9 and Olivia turning 5.  Both kids absolutely love being around family which makes me so happy!
The food spread-kids requested homemade hot ham n' cheese sliders and weiner wraps

Peyt and Austin...they are both growing up so much!

My sis-in-law Sherri, and nieces Marissa and Alexa-gorgeous ladies!

My two February babies

3 Gillies

Addy!  Buddha belly


Peyton's hat is so blinding, haha.  The kids got lots of great gifts, they are lucky kids!

They both got new fishing poles for Wickiup! Thanks to Uncle Hugh and Aunt Sherri

New teeball bat for Livvy from Uncle Brett and Aunt Susie

Grandpa giving Liv a hand



Uncle Randy and Aunt Amy had these cards made for Liv since she's such a card shark  Photos of them with Liv and also a pic of my mom playing.  LOVE!

Liv showing Addy her toys


Testing er' out
Love my Addy girl!


Randy & Amy


She's so stinking cute!

Cousins

I can't believe she's 5

And he's NINE!


No comments: