Wednesday, April 13, 2011

31

On Monday the 11th, I turned 31.  I've had a few celebrations...Last week B's parents had us over for a delicious steak dinner for B's brother Aaron's birthday and my birthday which are just 4 days apart.  On Saturday, B took me out to Salty's for dinner.  I had lobster and B had crab-stuffed salmon--SO delicious!  After dinner they served me a slice of white chocolate cake that I shared with B along with a couple shots of prosecco which was really good.  Then on Sunday my sister had my whole family over to her house for dinner and cake.  It meant a lot to me since usually my mom would get everyone together my birthday.  I know she is there in spirit when we all get together...we need to do it way more often.  It feels so good to be with my family. 
Grandpa and Olivia

Nephew Brandon, Brother Randy, and B

Peyton and Austin had fun playing pool



My nephew Drew and Jennica feeding Olivia

Out like a light on Aunt Susie

My sister made this AWESOME cake.  Cannoli cake-an Italian cake.  It was so light and delicious.


Drew, Jennica, and Amy (with her new camera and lens-so jealous!)

Peyt loves to help me open gifts

My brother Hugh and Sis-in-law Sherri got me this bird house.



Brandon and Kate

No comments: