Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

On Saturday morning we headed to the Fairview Easter egg hunt.  It was SO crowded!  Peyton only got 4 eggs, it was crazy.  There were more parents in there than kids.  He was happy with what he got though, I was sad I didn't get any good pictures.  :(
Waiting for the hunt to start.


The loot


Madness.  This was the only picture that I managed to get.

My boys


Saturday night we dyed some Easter eggs with Peyt



Peyton set out a carrot and some jelly beans for the Easter Bunny

Checking to see if he ate any of the treats, and he did! Plus he got a letter from the Easter Bunny.

He found his basket and Olivia's.  He was glad the Easter Bunny didn't come into his room.  He was pretty freaked out before bed the night before and told me to make sure that the Easter Bunny didn't come in his room.  I guess a big bunny lurking around in my room is kind of creepy. ;)

All dressed and ready to go to Easter mass.

Happy girl
 Then after B got off work, Grammy/Papa Springer stopped by to give Peyt his Easter basket, plus a very special car vacuum.  The kid has a collection of vacuums going on now.  Silly. 
Then we headed to my sister's house for Easter dinner.  We also watched old home videos that my dad brought over.  It was so hilarious to watch and so nice to see my Mom.

Grandpa Prazeau & Olivia



No comments: