Thursday, June 7, 2012

2012 Graduates!

Both my nephew Brad and my niece Alexa graduated from high school this year!  We didn't make it to Brad's, as I had to work late...still sad about it!  qI still can't believe they are done....the time has just flown by and I feel like I was just babysitting them! Congrats to you both, love you!

Brad graduating from Franklin

Proud Dad...notice how tall Brad is.  My brother Hugh is 6"1....


Brad and sister Marissa

Alexa graduating from Madison




Gorgeous Grad

Sisters

Cousins

All three of my sister's kids are graduated!

Alexa and Grandpa



After Alexa's graduation last night we headed to Montage.  I hadn't been there in years and it didn't disappoint! Delicious mac n cheese...and leftovers wrapped up so creatively!



I got a giraffe
All of our leftovers...a penguin, elephant, rose, squirrel, bunny, snake, whale, and giraffe

No comments: