Saturday, June 2, 2012

Spring Fling

Peyton had his spring concert on Wednesday.  I felt like I knew most of the songs already as I've been hearing Peyton sing so many songs over the last month or two. I love his little singing voice!
They sang quite a few songs and then there was cookies/refreshments afterwards.  Only one more week left of Pre-K and then summer break!  I can't believe we're only 3 months away from Peyton starting Kindergarten.  Totally crazy.






Peyton and Jack (I went to high school with his mom!)

Sign language with every song

Ethan!

Sibling love afterwards

Chocolate faced BFFs~!

Peyton and his teacher, Mrs. Horne
 I took video on my iPhone as our video camera wasn't charged...so not very close/good quality.  Peyt's in the front middle.

Praying the Our Father and some songs





No comments: