Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A weekend full of parties!

This weekend we had invites to 5 different parties! What a way to kick off summer! I only made it to 3 of the 5 but the weekend still FLEW by!  Sadly I missed my niece Lauren's graduation party and Teacher Bree's baby shower.  :(

~Jill's baby shower (she's due Aug 18 with a baby boy)~
~Ethan's 5th birthday party~
~ Melissa's bridal shower, getting married Aug 24 (My BFF from high school)~


Jill's cake! If you look closely, you can see the baby's footprint poking out of the belly.  

Jill looks so cute...she's all baby.

Beth, Jill, Becky and I...The Jacqui Ct girls!  We were roomies in college and had a blast together.  It was so good to see these girls! But the time of course flew by and it wasn't enough time.

Ethan turns 5!

These boys were all born within months of each other and are great buddies.

Olivia enjoying the cake push up pops that Kate made. 




Pinata time!



Olivia somehow knew exactly what to do and was stashing some candy too!

Melissa opening up gifts.  

Melissa is just glowing and gorgeous.   I'm so happy she found the love of her life!  I'm honored to be a part of her wedding.  Oh and if you want fabulous hair or need a hair dresser, let me know, she's is a hair wizard. 

No comments: