Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A fun morning

This morning I loaded Peyton up in his stroller and walked to Blue Lake Park. It's about a 2-mile walk there from our house. We spent lots of time just walking around and Peyton loved trying out all the different play structures. We waited for the water park to turn on-which was supposed to be 11am, but a worker told us it wouldn't be turned on until 1130am today. So, I decided to head back home for lunch. Next time I'll be packing us a lunch so we can try out the water park! I always forget how close Blue Lake is and we've never fully explored it, so we'll be making some more trips there hopefully this summer. It was a nice walk for me and Peyton had fun too.












This slide was pretty slick, lol.







There's a garden for kids to explore and dig.





Hangin



Walking around the garden.



He totally biffed it when he landed this jump, but he was ok. :)






He is fearless on this, and it makes me nervous!!

2 comments:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Looks like fun...we may have to join you there sometime.

poopsie said...

wow, what a fun place! next playdate at the park!??! :)
the last pic makes me nervous too....oh gosh, it is almost time for our boys to be on those things. eek!