Monday, July 20, 2009

This weekend.

Friday night we went to a wedding, and unfortunately my battery died in my camera so I only got one picture:


Saturday we went to my brother Hugh's house and celebrated my niece Marissa's 12th birthday. It was so hot out and he kids had lots of fun in the pool. Happy Birthday Rissa!
Mama:


Peyton sitting with cousin Lexa while Marissa opens gifts:


Austin:


Drinking punch:

Handsome hub:





The kids had a blast in the pool


Lovers:

Had to do the cake in the garage because the wind kept blowing the candles out:


Peyton talking to Scotch:



Airborn:


Riding Marissa's bike with Uncle Brett:

My boys were so pooped as soon as we got home:


Sunday we went to my parent's for a BBQ and some cards.

Peyton loungin:


Peyton watching Toy Story 2 with Grandpa while some of us played cards:


Rummy Royal:


Steph and my brother-in-law John (probably trying to figure out if my mom cheated or not! ;)


And a side note of pics from this morning. Peyton weed wacking:



And washing his tractor (again):




1 comment:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Love the pic of him weedwacking, so much fun!