Friday, July 24, 2009

Zoooo

It's not often the three of us get to be together the entire day, so we decided to hit up the zoo this morning. It was perfect because it was pretty cool out. It's nice to not have to deal with a stroller anymore. And though Peyton feels like he has free reign, he's getting much better at staying with us. It was fun, and I cherish the time I get with both of my boys!

On the way there, Brandon elbowed me and told me look at Peyton. He was rocking out to Bob Marley and I snuck a little video of him:

Getting started by the black bears.

Walkin with Daddy


This is the highlight of the zoo for him. He's way more interested in all the construction going on than the animals.


Checking out the elephants



Riding the hippo.



Taking a coffee break with mama.



He loved the goats. He kept saying hi to them and "awww."



"Nice."


Hitchin a ride


We were trying to get Peyt to sit with daddy and the penguins, but this is what we got. :)


Watching the train go under the bridge.


Eating lunch before we leave.


Chowing down. They were hungry guys.



No comments: