Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tagged.

I was tagged by my blog-o-friend April for 10 random things about me! Here it goes...

1. Me hating the taste of milk, I've started drinking vanilla soy milk and it's not too bad.

2. I really miss basketball.

3. I'm so excited that our home projects are finally in the process!

4. I have 3 weeks to crack down and workout like a mad woman before our 9-day camping trip. Uh, I'll be living in a bathing suit..eek

5. I still can't believe Michael Jackson died.

6. I love how Peyton will freak out if we don't say "pears" (prayers) before bed-even before his nap.

7. It's crazy to me how the older I get, the more I realize how much life is not perfect. I miss the innocence of being a kid.

8. I still am in love with PBJs. :)

9. I have a new food addiction-OTTER POPS! Oh and sour balls from the hospital cafeteria at work. Yes, healthy I know.

10. This was really hard for me to think of 10 random things. So I'll just end it with...I love my family!

I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to think of and post your 10 randoms! :)

2 comments:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Fun List!
I LOVE Otter Pops too!
I always say, "I'm only going to have a couple", but who am I kidding?! :)

Anonymous said...

love otter pops...we call them icee pops and hunter begs for multiple icee pops a day! :)