Sunday, December 19, 2010

32 Weeks

On Thursday I had my 32-week appointment.  Peyton and B came with me this time.  It was fun to have Peyt there to listen to the baby's heartbeat and chat with my doctor a bit.  It was another routine, quick visit.  Everything is right on track.

BP: 110/60
Baby's heart rate: 160's
Weight gain: 1 lb (21 total)

I'm slowly but surely getting more uncomfortable.  Sleep is my biggest complaint.  I can't seem to get comfortable, and have a hard time falling back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night.  I haven't been having any cravings, or much of an appetite really.  I get full really fast.  I'm trying to eat small snacks, etc throughout the day.  This baby gets the hiccups so much!  Baby is moving around tons, and sometimes its kicks to my ribs take my breath away.  :)
I didn't have a chance to get a 32-week belly shot.  I'm 33 weeks today so I'll try and get a pic this week.  I really can't believe we're only 7 weeks away from meeting our baby!

No comments: