Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

Running on about 3 hours of sleep, I worked until 330pm on Christmas Eve. After work I rushed home to bake a lasagna to get ready for a Christmas party at the Springer house.  We did a gift exchange and ate lots of good food. 

Eating a yummy peppermint dark chocolate cookie that mommy made.

Grammy and Papa's neighbors Bob and Patty gave Peyton this awesome sleigh.  Hopefully we will see some snow so he can try it out!

 


Opening his gift from his cousin Mario.

Helping Grammy open her gift.

Sitting with Papa

Giving Great Grandma Barb some loves.
 Then we came home and got ready for Santa to come.  Tired guy was so ready for bed (as were B and I).  He said "Mommy I think I need to go to bed so Santa can come."
Setting out some cookies/milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.


Santa came!



No comments: