Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Program

I was a nervous wreck all Friday, not knowing if we'd have a repeat of his Thanksgiving performance.  When we first got there to drop him off, he resisted, but thankfully Teacher Shanise came to the rescue and asked him to help her with some stuff before the show started.  He loves to help her.  So we went and sat down and waited for the show to start.  I was so relieved when he walked out with his class and he wasn't crying, and he was ready and willing to walk up on stage!  He headed straight for one of the microphones, as some of the other kids were.  He didn't sing that much, he tried the entire time to get up front, with no success... it was pretty hilarious.  His class sang Feliz Navidad (he never did put his sombrero on, but did end up shaking his maracas a little bit) and Go Tell it on the Mountain. 
My pictures didn't turn out that well.  Afterwards I realized I had my camera on the wrong setting.  But, I cannot wait to watch the video we took!


Trying to move the first kid out of his way, lol. 

He battled Larue the ENTIRE time for that microphone, the audience was cracking up.


Trying to sneak in on the other side.

Trying to talk it out...

I think this is when he finally spotted us in the crowd. 
Every time Larue turned, Peyt would get hit with his sombrero, haha.

He was so excited to see everyone who came and to give us our gift he made (an ornament and a magnet picture frame of him).


We were SO proud of him!


Peyton and Grammy
Austin and Peyt.

No comments: